What is your import license / customs registration code for spirits?

Office -

Thank you for your message to CWSA, officially the biggest and most prestigious wine and spirits competition in Hong Kong and China.

When you are sending spirits (<30%vol/60 proof) to Hong Kong, sometimes couriers such as DHL ask for this information or powers of attorney.

Good news! These are not necessary and should not be provided, as Hong Kong customs will simply clear your samples as 'samples without commercial value'.

On your courier form simply tick the box 'Sender pays tax/duty' and enclose a proforma invoice stating "Samples without commercial value" and your samples will reach CWSA. CWSA Organisation receives hundreds of samples in this method with ease. 

It is now time to send your entry via here... http://www.cwsa.org/enter

Wishing you great success at CWSA and in the fastest growing wine and spirits market in the world!

Very best wishes!

CWSA Support


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk